The desktop background, or wallpaper, is a picture that serves as your desktop’s backdrop, the basic surface on which icons and windows appear. You can select one or more background pictures (New!) and change how it looks using the Desktop Background dialog box. If you select more than one picture, you can set a change picture interval in to display them in order or shuffle them (New!). Once you select a background picture, you can display it on the screen five different ways: Fill, Fit, Stretch, Tile, or Center. Instead of selecting a background picture, which can sometimes make icons on the desktop difficult to see, you can also change the background to a color.
Select a Desktop Background
1. Right-click a blank area on the desktop, and then click Personalize.
2. Click Desktop Background.
3. Click the Picture location list arrow and select a location, or click Browse, select a picture in the location you want, and then click Open. The default picture locations include:
• Windows Desktop Backgrounds.
• Pictures Library.
• Top Rated Photos.
• Solid Colors.
4. Point to a pictures, and then select the check box next next to it.
5. If you select more than one picture, select a Change picture every interval, the Shuffle check box, or the When using battery power, pause the slide show to save power check box.
6. Select the Picture position button, and then select the option you want: Fill, Fit, Stretch, Tile, or Center.
7. Click Save changes.
8. Click the Close button.
Source of Information : Microsoft Windows 7 on Demand (2009)
The desire to reduce the dependency on tape for recovery gave rise to the development of virtual tape libraries (VTLs) that use disk drives ...
On today’s Internet, IPv4 has the following disadvantages: • Limited address space. The most visible and urgent problem with using IPv4 on ...
The following are the advantages of WAP: ● Implementation near to the Internet model; ● Most modern mobile telephone devices support WAP; ...
Many of the virus, adware, security, and crash problems with Windows occu when someone installs a driver of dubious origin. The driver suppo...